Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

9.08.2007

Mr Albert - N0010 - Sold

Mr. Albert

I would like to make this a Snowlights signature as I have not seen anyone done this
craft before. Do let me know in case have.... :)
Copyright © 2007 by Snowlights. All rights reserved

Item Code: N0010
Mr. Albert is uniquely in white colour wrap up with black polka-dot clothes and carrying diamonds to look for a butterfly~Necklace append with 2 white Genuine Round Swarovski Crystals
---white teddy bear (approx. 3cm)--- chain (approx. 80cm)---

SGD$ 15.00 - 5 SOLD
(I am momentarily unable to reproduce Mr. Albert as material use are limited. For more enquiries, you may e-mail me at snowingtoday@yahoo.com)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin