Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

11.18.2007

Enchanted moments & Rocking ByMoonlight - Sold

Enchanted Moments


Item Code: N0035 - Enchanted Moments Necklace
---Love this piece of craft~ sweet and fantasy---
(click on picture for larger image)
A Little fairy glimpsed at the petite cart...looking for Cinderella? Bring this enchanted moments back for Christmas holiday....
Rhodium chain (approx. 65cm)
Wire used is non tarnish and made in USA
Pendant measures, across 1.6", down 1.9"
SGD $19 -SOLD
4 Remakes - SOLD
Last piece - SOLD OUT
Copyright © 2007 by Snowlights. All rights reserved



Rocking ByMoonlight




Item Code: N0036 - Rocking ByMoonlight necklace
(click on picture for larger image)
That day I dreamt of my childhood times, so I came up with this little rocking horse dangling as a pendant of my heart. I love the way it fits into the wired frame....A delighted moments and a cheerful sentiment for everyone....
Hope you like my rocking byMoonlight necklace,
beautifully made of non tarnish wire, made in USA
Pendant measures, across 1.4" , down 1.8"
SGD $20 - SOLD
1 Remake - SOLD OUT
*Temporarily not available. Any **remakes/ reproduce** pls e-mail me at snowingtoday@yahoo.com for more details*
Copyright © 2007 by Snowlights. All rights reserved

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin