Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

1.01.2010

Snowlights's Latest News

Dear Shoppers,



I have a review at yebber.com!!

I would like to say 'Thank You', to Vanessa (Vtay) & Sylvia for her kind review on Snowlights (aka Snow's Closet).

So seldom is it that a customer takes the time to write a review of appreciation, that I feel so touched for her initiative and enthusiasm.

I personally welcome her as my new customer and I appreciate her continued patronage, and look forward to being able to assist her in the near future.


Please Click HERE for the review.


A heart-felt, thank you to her!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin