Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

6.17.2008

Upcoming Event!

Dear All My Friends & Shoppers,
Sorry for the deficient in updates these few days. I have been terribly busy churning out lots of new designs for my upcoming flea in this month. It is only a 'One Day' outdoor fair, so grab this opportunity to COME and LOOK FOR ME!

EVERYONE MUST COME!
LOTS OF NEW DESIGNS AND VINTAGE ACCESSORIES!

Singapore Arts Museum @Courtyard (Outdoors)
28th June 2008, Saturday (12pm - 7pm)


Bring your friends and come down to SAM for an afternoon of cool tunes and good buys!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

For further details of my stall no. and location, pls e-mail me at snowingtoday@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin