Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

10.12.2008

I am Friday! - Sold

Item Code: N094 - Friday
***Remakes of Saturday is available*** To place an order, pls e-mail snowingtoday@yahoo.com now***
*Limited to 4 pieces only*
(click on pictures for larger images)
-Friday ....I Love Music!!!- Finally today is Friday! I can listening to music all night long!!!-
I am Friday! consists of music note charm, lucite flower with blings, soft flower filigree, Swarovski pearls with non tarnish black wire, made in USA
Pendant measures, across 1.5", down 2.5"
Rhodium-plated chain (approx. 65cm)
Limited to 4 pieces - Sold out
S$19.50

Copyrighted © 2008 by Snowlights. All rights reserved
Which Day of Flowers Collection

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin