Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

7.24.2008

Take S$2.00 off with *Free Registered Mail

Dear Lovely Shoppers,

I will be away from 25th July - 4th Aug 2008 and do not have any access to my e-mails.
Kindly e-mail me at snowingtoday@yahoo.com a propos to my GSS 2008 (June) Collections and any customization of trinkets. I shall reply you when I'm back!

As GSS (June) 2008 has ended, all available items here (as stated below),
take S$2.00 off with *FREE Registered Mail (*minimum of 2 items purchased*)!

Hurry, before it's all sold out!
(CLICK on the LINE for picture and details)

Eloise(Sold)...more details>>>

Charlene(Sold)...more details>>>

Blue Moon(Last pc-1 Available)...more details>>>

Song Bird(Last pc-1 Available)...more details>>>

Alice’s Chair(Last pc-Sold)...more details>>>

Keira(Last pc-Sold)...more details>>>

Memory(Sold)...more details>>>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin