Love

Next Collection Upload

Mini Budget Necklaces & Hairclips Collection Launched!

To place an order, pls e-mail me at snow_closet@yahoo.com
*Sales are deal with accordingly by priority of e-mail receipts*

8.08.2008

Puffy Claydoll Charms

Here are some of the puffy claydolls which I bought it from another blogshop owner
sometime ago :) So cute!!!


Just want to share some of my happy moments with you all~*
I have make this customization pieces for my dear friends and hey, they love it a lots!
3 Little Angels!


The very first piece of puffy claydoll,
(a customization piece of angel for my dear friend as a bag charms)
Loli



The Second angel,
Suzie



And the Third angel,
Alice


All Charms here are handmade by myself :D
The claydolls are really cute!!! I just can't stop looking at them!!
Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin